Capricorn gulet is a beautiful and comfortable gulet available for luxury yacht charters in Greece. She is a 27-meter wooden gulet, built in Turkey in 2008 and refited in 2018.
Guests will enjoy the modern, wooden interior of the yacht which creates a feeling of being in a cozy summer villa, one surrounded by the turquoise, emerald, and blue waters of the sea. The main saloon of gulet CAPRICORN 1 features a comfortable seating area and a dining table. Large windows allow for plenty of natural light and views of stunning landscapes, old town harbors and natural parks.
Al fresco meals are served on the aft deck around a large dining table and guests are welcome to savor the relaxing mood on comfortable oversized cushions set around the aft. On the forward deck, there is a spacious sunning area where guests are invited to spread out and enjoy the warm rays of the Aegean sun
Gulet Capricorn 1 can accommodates up to 11 guests in five comfortable cabins: two masters and three twins. Each stateroom features ensuite facilities. One of the twin cabins has a pullman berth, perfect for a child. This yacht holds a wide range of water toys to entertain both kids and adults.
2 Master Cabins: Queen size bed with a suite bathroom, A/C, flat screen TV.
2 Guest Cabins: Twin single size beds with a suite bathroom, A/C, flat screen TV.
1 Guest Cabin: A suite bathroom, A/C, flat screen TV, twin small single size beds.
Professional crew details for Gulet capricorn:
– The Captain. He’ll be glad to safely guide you around Greek islands.
– The Hostess. She’s the one you’ll be glad to turn to with any question regarding life on board.
– The Captain Second: (Capricorn proudly sails the Malta flag.) He will guide you to the unique spots.
– Your favorite Chef will make a gourmet dish out of the fish you buy from the local fisherman at sea, and take care of all culinary pleasures.
– The stewart crew member, is onboard to assist the captain for smooth cruising.