Itinerary Special Small Cyclades is not operative for summer 2021.
Special Gulet Cyclades Islands is ideal for those who:
– travel in low season to enjoy tranquility, lower prices and better services. The Cyclades islands are too windy in high season, low season is the best time to expore by gulets
– who wants to spend the days in the bays, but also to visit small harbours and places of interest
– visit Santorini, Naxos, Ios and Mykonos; the most famous Greek islands
– look for an excellent value for money for a cruise in Greece
– wants to know the gulet details in advance
Special Cyclades gulet cruise departures are available in May and Early June. Boarding for Special Cyclades gulet cruise is Saturday on Mykonos or Santorini island or one way cruise from Cycaldes to Dodecanese. There are one way cruises sailing to Rinea, Naxos, Koufunissina, Schoinoussa, Ios and Santorini or same itinerary from Santorini to Mykonos.
Boarding starts the first day in the afternoon on Santorini or Mykonos .The first day our gulet stays in port, sailing starts next morning.
Disembarkation is at the ports of Mykonos or Santorini. The gulet returns to the port the day before (friday) in late afternoon. It is possible to disembark the same evening or next morning.
The first service on board is breakfast the second day. First night (saturday) dinner is not included. During all week are included everyday breakfast, lunch and 4 dinners on board. Last service on board is breakfast the last day.
The exact location of the vessel and the contact person at the port will be indicated on your voucher.
The captain can change the route on Cycaldes gulet cruise according to the weather conditions.