Turkey will open to travel for international tourism after the CORONAVIRUS emergency gradually from 15 June 2020. Not yet all the details regarding travel and holidays are known. In principle Turkey is following Europe also for the opening to the tourism after Covid 19.
From July it is possible to start plannig holidays in Turkey, taking into account that the adoption of the measures in the daily practice will not be easy in the first month, which is completely normal. So if it is not an urgent trip, it is better to wait a few weeks after opening and travel later with complete peace of mind.
For those planning gulet holiday in Turkey we suggest the period from August onward and forwarded towards the end of October. The weather in September, but also October is absolutely perfect for a sea, sun and relaxation holiday on board the Turkish gulet.
Turkey managed the situation of COVID19 very well, especially the part of the Aegean Sea with Bodrum and Marmaris did not record many cases. Turkey is a great country which provides efficent health service with good doctors and fully equipped hospitals compared to many very well developed countries ,
The ideal solution for holidays in Turkey 2020 is a private gulet charter. By renting the private gulet you will have the opportunity to travel on board with your family and your group of friends without worries.
5 reasons to choose a gulet holiday in Turkey
- Firstly, Turkish coast on the Aegean is dotted with secluded bays where you can relax and escape the crowds completely. Sailing along the coast of Turkey, every day you will stop in wonderful bays to swim, sunbathe, snorkel, and relax without space restrictions and special attention. Along the coast of Turkey there is always an isolated bay in which to escape, where you can take a book, go for a swim and and delicious Turkish meal.
- Secondly, you may think you have experienced the tranquility before, but that it is nothing like what you will feel as you relax on your private boat after a long day on the water, watching a magnificent sunset caressed by the warm evening breeze.
- There is a reason why the Turkish coast is considered a blue paradise for boaters. Diving in such crystal clear waters is reason enough to book a gulet vacation in Turkey. And, when you are on your private boat, you will have the opportunity to sail in these waters all day, including the night. Sailing on the Turquoise Coast is something everyone should experience in a lifetime. Really.
- Moreover, think about the opportunity of your private chef on board. Different populations have left their mark on Turkey’s culture and traditions. And surely there is no more beautiful dinner than admiring the sea directly from your private gulet.
- Even if the cabins on board are cozy, we bet that while sailing along the splendid coast of Turkey you will not even want to be below decks. Often, our guests sleep under a blanket of night sky full of bright stars. It is not often that we can sleep under the stars surrounded by nature, without thoughts that something can happen. Also, will beauty be awakened by the incredible Mediterranean sunrise?
Request special offers for private gulet in Turkey starting from € 6,000 per week for groups of 8-10 people.