Private gulet hire includes the following services in the price:
- boat charer with the crew;
- crew service;
- fuel for navigation depending on the route up to 4 hours a day;
- use of equipment on board;
- bed linen and towels;
- gulet insurance;
- national port taxes;
- assistance of our staff during the booking, boarding and during the cruise.
- VAT (in some cases the owner requires payment of the balance in cash)
Additional services on board the gulet can be:
- menu (meals on board)
- bar (non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks)
- excursions and activities during the cruise
- fuel for watersports
- port charges and transit log for international water
- transfers and various extras that can personalize your cruise, such as babysitting, organizing events on board such as birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, etc.
- tip for the crew (approximately from 5-10% of the gulet rental price)
Summary of the reservation – quote
Holiday on a private gulet boat with 6 cabins with all inclusive service, sailing in Turkey with your friends or family on board will cost you from € 1.000 per person. In low season (May, early June and late September to October) the price can be even lower. In Greece the costs are slightly higher.
The cost is comparable to a great hotel in all-inclusive. But in any hotel, even the top luxury ones, you will always be 200 people in the dining room and maybe 500 on the beach. The beach will be every day the same, and if you would like to visit any place of interest you will have to rent a car or book excursions.
On gulet cruise instead everything will be organized exclusively for you!